I have a fantastic lineup of talented authors visiting Trapped Inside My Head beginning in October! Stay tuned!
1. Put on a base coat first.
2. Paint on a light grey nail polish and let dry.
3. Dip fingernails (one at a time) into rubbing alcohol for five seconds
4. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail.
5. Pull off slowly and be really impressed with yourself.
6. Use a Q-tip and nail polish remover to clean skin around nail area
7. Paint on a clear top coat…..gorgeous!
“Reflection is a fast-paced thriller with something for every reader: scientific experiments, murderous encounters, and a complicated love story.
Kim Cresswell’s debut work will leave you hanging on every page in a world where every word counts, every man’s word is suspect, and those ‘three little words’ mean more than anything when all is revealed.”
Florida investigative reporter, Whitney Steel, has lived in the shadow of her legendary father long enough. To prove herself she needs to find the “Big” story.
She found it.
Now it may kill her.
After Whitney receives a lead pointing to the world’s first cloned human, now a small child, she vows to unravel the truth. However, sifting through the facts proves to have dangerous results, including death threats and murder.
When Whitney is nearly killed, but is saved by undercover FBI Special Agent, Blake Neely, he refuses to let her get in the way of his own objective—at least not right away.
Caught in a lethal game between a billionaire obsessed with genetic perfection, his hit man’s thirst for retribution, and a Colombian drug lord fresh out of prison determined to make Blake pay for his twin brother’s death over a decade ago.
Can they save an innocent child before it’s too late?
Faced with tough choices, with deadly consequences for many—Whitney soon realizes that sometimes a story becomes more than just a story.
Available January 2013 at MuseItUp Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, SmashWords and more!